Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fresh Website



So I've started rebuilding my current website: www.ringling.edu/~sgraves because let's face it... if you've seen it - It is not impressive. Let's just say I was at a point in my life where the quickest solution was the best solution. I've known better... I just caught a little cultural bug that I'm still trying to release myself from. But! Enough jibber jabber. I figured starting a blog would be ten times easier than putting together a whole new website... at least for now considering how much work is involved with building a website and the work involved with updating it. People think it's sooo easy if they've never had to do it but I'll have you know it takes an incredible amount of creativity, patience, and skill. As of now I still have a good deal of work adding all the images I've collected from my explorations in different fields of the visual arts. So as to give myself a little ego boost I have decided to post some screen shots of the work I have done so far. Just in case my images happen to leak I want them somewhere with my name and a date. No offense to anyone.. That's just how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment