Friday, January 13, 2012

J-UNK LAY-D Products

I recently mentioned that I create artistic trinkets to sell around St. Augustine for some pocket change. I started line painting on discarded vinyls, which I will post in due time, but then it evolved into forming the discarded vinyl into miniature pieces of abstract sculpture. This individual pieces I painted to produce pendants and earrings for funky, chunky, fresh jewelry line. Currently the making and selling of these pieces has been put on pause and I currently have (4) pairs of earrings from the original line available. I also started to experiment with transforming a select few discard vinyls into hats, which I will post photographs in the future.

Since these pieces are literally one of a kind, made to match, I am pleased to take requests for pieces you would like made. All you need do is contact my email address with details of what you would like. You can reach me at: scareahgraves@gmail.com. Subject line: "J-UNK LAY-D"

I present to you photographs of my line of creations. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment