Wednesday, January 11, 2012

DIRTY BURD


This is a mock advertisement ad I made up to help bulk up my portfolio that I've been slacking on for far too long.

I designed up a label/advertisement for a made up liquor brand called "DIRTY BURD". My audience the young, sophisticated, witty adult whom likes to enjoy a tasty beverage to loosen up to begin a hard days work. Incorporated are satirical ideology about drinking in general, hence the name "DIRTY BURD" and the eye sight testing chart. Some people drink to get drunk & some enjoy a taste of forbidden fruits to see through a different color of eyes - just for the record anybody who views this (call it preaching if you like) but please do not get yourself into more trouble than you need as a consequence of drinking too much. People, on face value, are gradually becoming increasingly inconsiderate and disrespectful individuals - maybe it's due to the fact I've been raised in different countries with different standards of the word "unity" but I believe it's a strong characteristic of the standard American. Either way you want to take what I say I urge you all, from personal experience, to "Drink Responsibly" and I'm not referring to the cut & dry version of that phrase but overall take care of yourself because there is no invisible promises that some one else will.

No comments:

Post a Comment